Welcome to ArgaWise. Pure Argan Oil!
You are among the first I have the pleasure to welcome to my new baby. I’m so grateful for your visit and counting on your honest and candid feedback.
I’m Hoda, business school grad from Toulouse, France and converted esthetician in Las Vegas,NV. Berber by birth and attitude, Moroccan by heritage and American by heart and geographic position. For more about me and why I started Argawise, click here.
ArgaWise is a very simple idea, share with you the benefit of a magical beauty secret I grew up with, I have named: Argan Oil.
Pure Argan Oil is a rare and precious oil that has become famous world wide for its many benefits. The source of this wonderful oil is the fruit of the Argan tree (Argania Spinosa), which only survives in the isolated South Western regions of Morocco. While many attempts have been made to cultivate the tree elsewhere, they have not been successful.
The beauty secret of Argan oil lies in its unique composition. The amazing Argan oil is rich in natural antioxidants, essential fatty acids, carotenoids, ferulic acid, sterols, polyphenols. It also contains remarkably high levels of vitamin E and Squalene. Argan Oil does not clog pores and has an amazingly diverse range of cosmetic benefits for the skin, hair and nails.
Argan Oil is an all-in-one product renowned for its ability to keep skin and hair looking its best due to its naturally high content of vitamin E, antioxidants and amino acids. Argan oil’s unique chracteristics help to fight signs of aging, hydrate skin, neutralize free radicals, protect skin and hair from damaging environmental factors, restore health to hair, tame frizz and give hair the boost of extra shine.
- Hair: Argan oil is a great product to calm frizzy ends, add moisture to dry hair as well as add a little shine. Apply to your hair while it is still damp for an all over treatment or apply just to your dry ends after your hair is dry.
- Scalp: If you’re dealing with dry scalp, apply some argan oil to a cotton ball and dab your scalp with the oil. If you do this before bed, you’ll give the oil plenty of time to moisturize your scalp before you wash your hair in the morning.
- Face: It might seem scary to apply a pure oil to your face, especially if you have finicky skin, but we have been doing just that and our skin is completely turning around. It’s smooth, clear and radiant, all thanks to using argan oil as our daily morning moisturizer.
- Body: You can use argan oil for a full body moisturizer, applying just as you would a body lotion or cream. Apply the oil right after you get out of your shower for best moisturizing results.
- Hands: Argan oil is a great oil to use on your hands, especially on your cuticles and on your nails if they are prone to cracking and peeling.
Don’t be surprised if you suddenly find yourself addicted to using argan oil, trying it on your entire body – face, arms, legs, feet, hands, hair, and nails – to moisturize, heal, and repair…
It’s a common complaint I get!